Register or Make a Donation
Click one of the following:
*Make a Donation
- 5K Road race at 10:00 a.m., rain or shine, to benefit the American Cancer Society/ Relay for Life
- This is a USA Track and Field certified course.
- USATF Certified # CT13004JHP
- Start and finish at: Dr. Charles E. Murphy School
- Parking is available in Murphy School’s parking lot.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017, at 10:00 a.m.
- Race day Number pick-up is from 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- Race day registration is from 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- Pre-Registration: Adult $20
- Post-registration: Adult $25 (After May 8th)
- Children 14 and under: $15
- Post-registration: Children 14 and under $20 (After May 8th)
Amenities: All pre-registered runners will receive:
- A Murphy’s Mad Dash t-shirt (to the first 300 registrants)
- Water and restrooms-available at check in
- Multiple water stations available on the course
- Cheering stations positioned along the course to cheer you on!
- Computer chip scoring and results posted immediately after the race and on www.thelastmileracing.com.
- Post Race Party with food, drink, entertainment, and prizes.
- First overall male and female,1st-3rd male and female in each age group, and 1st-3rd teams:
(0-12, 13-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+)
Murphy’s Mad Dash For A Cure 5k is an out-and-back course down Chesterfield Road.
Contact us at: email@example.com